In this episode, Ally Venable from Centric Screenworks covers everything from how she broke into the industry to working with favorite artists like Kelsea Ballerini, LeAnn Rimes and Joel Crouse.
- From selling apartments to managing top acts in Nashville
- Working with Kelsea Ballerini
- Building teams around you
- What managers look for in new artists
- How do you handle the lack of loyalty in the music industry?
- Where should brand development begin
- Why your brand is more than the cover of your album and logo
- Finding your little twist and flavor that is you
- What to look for in a good manager
- TONS: The Other Nashville Society
- There’s more than country in Nashville and how to find it
- Why it takes a team